Ensuring Trust in Online Health Information
The Internet empowers and informs health stakeholders, yet it can’t always be trusted. We’re launching a secure and safer namespace that can.
DotHealth, LLC is the only registry applicant for the .health TLD that requires registrant adherence to the NABP-approved standard for online pharmacies.
Pharmacies with the LegitScript Seal of Approval have agreed to adhere to laws and regulations of the:
- Boards of Pharmacy
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Protecting Brands and Rights-holders
Cyber-jacking, online fraud and other risks threaten businesses, brands and sustained innovation. For the health sciences industry, it’s a serious problem. We’re making an enterprise commitment to solving it.
An Unprecedented Committment to Safety
We are a proud supporter of the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP) and will work together to ensure that .health and the .pharmacy TLDs are truly safe resources for online drug information and resources.
Domain Names that Enhance Discoverability
8 of 10 people worldwide internet users search the web for health information. With hundreds of new gTLDs being launched, .health will help distinguish and make discovering health-related resources a lot easier.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- The DotHealth, LLC Application to ICANN
- Abuse Prevention and Mitigation Safeguards
- Information Quality Assurance Programs
- Rights Protection Mechanisms (RPMs)
- Protection of Geographic Names
- Public Interest Commitments
- Pledges to the World Health Assembly to Protect Public Health
- DotHealth Passes ICANN Initial Evaluation for the .health TLD